Meeting Theme: Maximizing Strategic Impact!
Participation is voluntary and open to all Business Operations lead administrators.
Since lead administrators are the strategic business partners to Yale’s academic and programmatic leaders, what is our role in fostering and facilitating a more innovative, accessible, unified and altogether excellent university? How can we set ourselves up to maximize our strategic impact?
Open Space Strategic Planning Documents
Please use our BOX folder at https://yale.box.com/s/sd3q1w9e32g9brnz69hz to review relevant documents, LEAD slides, and videos in preparation for the day’s conversations.
Start considering topics and ideas to share
Many of you will have no problem coming up with ideas that you will want to explore at the conference. For those of you who may like a little prompting, here are some questions to stimulate your thinking:
- Do we have the right strategies identified?
- How can we organize ourselves to effectively meet our goals?
- As we move to a new business service delivery model, what’s important to keep in mind?
- What are the obstacles to moving forward to a new model?
- What would happen if we don’t change a thing?